Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Randomness as promised above...

Well after Last nights deep post I might as well make this one as light hearted as possible.....
    
        Well first of all can I let you know how amazing my afternoon was?

....I'm going to let you know..well because it is my blog and if you really didn't want to you wouldn't be on this page...anyways!

   First thing when I got home today I plopped down on my couch with my laptop,napping blanket and pillow, and began to watch tosh.0, but of course it was a re-run so I decided to doze off (naturally), But when I woke up it was 6 o' clock and I had that amazing feeling you get up after a successful nap. I decided to watch some British TV on my laptop, and Slowly dozed off....woke up for the second time at 8 o' clock! bam! 4 hour nap....

   Of course I had quite an appetite after this nap so I got the privilege of going to Whataburger or however you spell it..Side note: (Whataburger is my new favorite!)...Why does anyone in Texas eat at Mcdonald's?

      Now I sit on the very same couch watching Food Networks "Chopped"(love this show).....For the first round they had to cook Rocky Mountain Oysters (bull testicles)..And many funny quotes came out of this, (yay immaturity) A lady on the show was a pastry chef and she said, "In Pastries we don't really work with testicles alot" and another man said, "I thought we were really working with oysters, until I heard talk of testicles in the background" haha yaa that is my blog of the day!

     Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment