Monday, August 30, 2010

Something different...

Well I decided to take a break from the whole Texas thing for a day and just kind of share with you my thoughts of today.....
So usually I will just post random verses I read on Facebook, but I realized that this is a more passive technique of not only getting my reading done for the day, but also I can write down any verse I half-heartedly read,and paste it on my wall to let everyone know...Tim read his Bible today..lame right?

     So tonight I decided to change it up a bit, and not only read, but try to metabolize it as much as possible by blogging about it...

     Anyways tonight I decided to read out of Psalms....no real reason just my bible app on my iPod told me to read it ....trailing off is easy to do at 1:30 in the AM

      So I read Psalms "when in doubt..go to Psalms" Anyway I came across an amazing verse (that happens a whole bunch in Psalms) ""side note: Psalms or Psalm?"" that is beside the point....

I read Psalm(s) 6 verse 4, It is just an amazing verse! "4 Return, O Lord, and rescue me.
      Save me because of your unfailing love." (New Living Translation)
Yaa So this verse is pretty Neat-o! (good description..right?) I feel like at least for me it was exactly what I needed to read tonight...so ya!!! It is cool to know that God is always there for us and has got our back with his "unfailing love" this verse just kind of lets you know whats up with God and how He loves us all........I guess that is my amazing Bible analysis for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment